苏州美甲培训学校

AN electrical fault has been blamed for sparking a fire which destroyed an unoccupied house west of Heywood on Sunday night.
苏州美甲培训学校

Police officer Leading Senior Constable Mick Aitken said the house, about five kilometres west of Heywood, was reported on fire about 8.30pm Sunday.

Country Fire Authority brigades from Heywood, Heathmere and Drumborg attended but firefighters were unable to save the dwelling.

“It was well alight when they got there and the house was unable to be saved,” he said.

“The house on Hedditchs Road was unoccupied, but people had lived in it fairly recently. The fire is believed to have been started by an external electrical fault. The cause is not suspicious.”

Leading Senior Constable Aitken said the three-bedroom weatherboard house was totally destroyed and the value of the damage was still being assessed.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲培训学校.